Reading Tracker Apps

One great way to track your progress as you read through the New Testament is to use an app.  I've come across a couple that are free and simple and may help.  If you find a better one or one for windows phone or other OS, please let me know so I can post it for everyone.

Apple/iOS products, the best I've found the the Bible is called Bible Progress.  It's simple, straight forward and easy to use and you can track Old and New Testament Reading. Click here to link to their page.  NOTE: This is not an LDS app.

For Androids, the best one seems to be LDS Reading Chart which will allow you to track your reading in any of the standard works.  It is also free and seems pretty easy to use. Click here for more info.

I'd love to update this if there are better apps available.  Please let me know if you discover any.