D&C 115-116

Reading for class on Tues 3/19: D&C 115-116

What are my responsibilities and promised blessings in the gathering of Israel?

Mark your reading in the app when you are done or online at https://myseminary.lds.org/


Additional reading to enhance your study:

PRES. HINCKLEY'S DESCRIBES HIS “LOVE AFFAIR” WITH THE SCRIPTURES: I love to read the scriptures, and try to do so consistently and repeatedly….For me, the reading of the scriptures is…a love affair with the word of the Lord….I love the King James Version of the Bible….I delight in the spirit and the language of the Book of Mormon. I love the words of modern revelation…. I urge our people everywhere to read the scriptures more – to study all of them together for a harmony of understanding in order to bring their precepts into our lives. (Gordon B. Hinckley, New Era, December 1985, 9-10)





3 Nephi 27:1-12