Priesthood and Priesthood Keys

Reading for class on Mon 2/25: DM Core Document: Priesthood and Priesthood Keys

Click here to read about Priesthood and Priesthood Keys.  Review and mark paragraphs 6.1-6.7. Read, study, mark as a Doctrinal Mastery passage:  D&C 13:1; D&C 107:8






Hone your Doctrinal Mastery Skills by playing Quizizz.  Go to https://goo.gl/AVPwbj enter GAMECODE

Additional reading to enhance your study:

 IT TAKES EFFORT TO OBTAIN THE PRIZE--“It has been my experience in life that most of my gospel teachers didn't prepare me quite for the effort that the prize takes… I have tasted sweetness in the scriptures, but it never came easily. I know that the price of getting that sweet taste of the scriptures is tremendous effort. You better teach me that it takes effort.” (Henry B. Eyring, “Improving Teaching”, March 1983, an address to religious educators)


3 Nephi 11:21