D&C 63:22-26

Reading for class on Thur 12/13: D&C 63:22-66

How can I be part of the Lord's "youth battalion"?


Mark your reading in the app when you are done or online at https://myseminary.lds.org/


Go to https://goo.gl/AVPwbj (https://quizizz.com/join/enter   GAMECODE 548286  to become Super Smart. Challenge your friends to play too.  Login for a better experience.  You can play any of our quizizz (old or new) by going to the site and searching for CJH SEM.  

Additional reading to enhance your study:

GO WITH A QUESTION--Henry B. Eyring, “A Discussion on Scripture Study,” Ensign, July 2005, 22 "Throughout my life, the scriptures have been a way for God to reveal things to me that are personal and helpful. When I was a little boy, I was given a small Bible. If I remember correctly, it was only the New Testament. For some reason, I was drawn to 1 Corinthians 13, which is about charity. Somehow, even in my childhood, I knew that for me that chapter was about the family I would have someday. Years later, before I was married, I received a patriarchal blessing. In that blessing, the patriarch described the feeling that would be in the home I would someday have. He described exactly what I had felt years before when I read 1 Corinthians 13. The scriptures were one of the ways God spoke to me–even when I was a child–about my needs, my situation, and my life. They still are. Since our needs change over a lifetime, God has different things to tell us at different times. Sometimes I go to the scriptures for doctrine. Sometimes I go to the scriptures for instruction. I go with a question, and the question usually is “What would God have me do?” or “What would He have me feel?” Invariably I find new ideas, thoughts I have never had before, and I receive inspiration and instruction and answers to my questions.





There are no readings directly associated with Section 63:22-66.