2 Timothy 3 Scriptures can make you wise unto salvation


In addition to the great quotes about scripture study at the bottom of this post, please also take a moment to notice the Pages in the banner of the blog.  Specifically I would recommend reading the quotes on the page called


(click above to link directly to the page)

to supplement your study of 2 Timothy 3:15-17.  These quotes give me motivation to study my scriptures daily.

President Kimball said, "I find that when I get casual in my relationships with divinity and when it seems that no divine ear is listening and no divine voice is speaking, that I am far, far away. If I immerse myself in the scriptures the distance narrows and the spirituality returns. I find myself loving more intensely those whom I must love with all my heart and mind and strength, and loving them more, I find it easier to abide their counsel." (The Teachings of Spencer W. Kimball, 135)

Elder Scott said, “Don’t yield to Satan’s lie that you don’t have time to study the scriptures. Choose to take time to study them. Feasting on the word of God each day is more important than sleep, school, work, television shows, video games, or social media. You may need to reorganize your priorities to provide time for the study of the word of God. If so, do it!
“… As you dedicate time every day, personally and with your family, to the study of God’s word, peace will prevail in your life” (“Make the Exercise of Faith Your First Priority,” Ensign, Nov. 2014, 93).