Colossians: Rooted in the Redeemer

Think of this as a dialogue between you and the Lord. You have some doubts and fears.  He responds in a loving way:
You say: I can't do it. I just don’t think I’m strong enough
Jesus responds: “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” Phil. 4:13
You say:It’s impossible
Jesus responds: “The things which are impossible with man are possible with God”  Luke 18:27
You say:I can’t go on
Jesus responds: “My grace is sufficient for thee” 2 Cor. 12:9
You say:I’m just too tired
Jesus responds: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” Matt. 11:28
You say:I am not able
Jesus responds: “God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work” 2 Cor. 9:8
You say:I feel overwhelmed by my personal doubts
Jesus responds: “My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
You say: I can’t see the path ahead
Jesus responds: “I am the way, the truth, and the life” John 14:6
You say: Things never work out for me
Jesus responds: “All things work together for good to them that love God” Romans 8:28
You say: But, I’m scared
Jesus responds: “God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind”         2 Tim. 1:7
You say: I’m not enough
Jesus responds: “God shall supply all need”    Phil. 4:19
You say: I’m always worried and frustrated
Jesus responds: “[Cast] all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” 1 Pet. 5:7
You say: I’m not smart enough
Jesus responds: “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God” James 1:5
You say: I feel so alone sometimes
Jesus responds: “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee” Heb. 13:5