Matthew 26

Matthew 26:22 "Lord, is it I?"
President Uchtdorf said:
“Often we try to avoid looking deeply into our souls and confronting our weaknesses, limitations, and fears. …“But being able to see ourselves clearly is essential to our spiritual growth and well-being. …“May I suggest that the holy scriptures and the talks given at general conference are an effective mirror we can hold up for self-examination”
 “The disciples didn’t question the truth of what [Jesus] said. Nor did they look around, point to someone else, and ask, ‘Is it him?’
“Instead, ‘they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?’ [Matthew 26:22].
“I wonder what each of us would do. … Would we look at those around us and say in our hearts, ‘He’s probably talking about Brother Johnson. I’ve always wondered about him,’ or ‘I’m glad Brother Brown is here. He really needs to hear this message’? Or would we, like those disciples of old, look inward and ask that penetrating question: ‘Is it I?’
“In these simple words, ‘Lord, is it I?’ lies the beginning of wisdom and the pathway to personal conversion and lasting change. …
“We must put aside our pride, see beyond our vanity, and in humility ask, ‘Lord, is it I?’
“And if the Lord’s answer happens to be ‘Yes, my son [or daughter], there are things you must improve, things I can help you to overcome,’ I pray that we will accept this answer, humbly acknowledge our sins and shortcomings, and then change our ways by becoming better”
(“Lord, Is It I?” Ensign or Liahona, Nov. 2014, 58).

Here's a link to the video from Elder Holland.  Please watch it one more time (perhaps with your family) in preparation for the sacrament this Sunday.